Sometimes when am too lazy to cook I like to opt for something light and easy to make. I believe this is one of the easiest things to cook. I have tried to go the easy way and hence have replaced tamarind chutney with sweet onion sauce by Veeba. And it did taste good! So no complaints over there. This recipe has been long overdue in my drafts.
Boiled sweet corn 1 cup
1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup sev
Sweet chutney as per your taste
Green chutney as per your taste
Butter/ghee 1 tsp
- Add in a tsp of ghee and salt to boiled sweet corn in a bowl.
- Add-in the chopped tomatoes,onion,green chutney,sweet chutney, little chat masala.
- Mix until above items and garnish with sev.
- As mentioned earlier I used sweet onion sauce instead of sweet chutney.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves.
Do let me know how you liked this recipe.