To be frank, I don’t like oats. An year ago I tried after someone suggested it as a healthier breakfast option and I disliked it a lot. I even chided my sister for liking it😀.
Recently I came across lot of overnight oats recipe and I decided to give it a try. Here I have used strawberry and apple bits flavoured oats and surprisingly it turned out well. I will be experimenting some more but thought of putting this out. So here is my variant :
1/4 cup Quaker strawberry and apple oats(or any other flavoured variety)
1/2 cup milk
Crushed almonds,cashews 2 tbsp
1 tsp honey
2 bananas (yelakki/small ones )
1 tbsp nutella
1/2 tsp chocochips
- Heat milk so that it is warm.
- Put oats in a jar or mug. Add warm milk. Stir it.
- Add honey,chopped bananas,crushed nuts,chocochips,nutella and give it a stir.
- Let it sit in room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Keep it refrigerated overnight.
You have yummy overnight oats ready.👌😁
Let me know how you liked it if you try this out.
Lots of Love